There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
The 1 million trees reported by Ron Boone of Burchell Nursery, is already enough to produce approximately 20 million lbs. of almonds per season when these trees reach maturity. Traditionally, almond growers plant multiple rows of different varieties so bees can…
WESTERN FARM PRESS BY CECILIA PARSONS JUNE 14, 2017 The search for new almond rootstock and scion varieties, suited to particular growing conditions, markets and grower needs, is challenging for plant breeders, nurseries, and researchers. Geneticist Tom Gradziel of the…
- Protected: Bennett-Hickman variety is increasing in popularity July 13, 2019
- Almond Market Update – July 2019 July 12, 2019
- NASS 2019 Objective Estimate July 3, 2019
- Almond Market Update – June 2019 June 11, 2019
- NASS Subjective Almond Estimate 2019 May 10, 2019